Equestrian Vaulting: Gymnastics and Dance on Horseback
Vaulting is a team or individual sport where gymnastic and/or dance moves are performed on the back of a moving horse.
Combined with musical routines, Vaulting is a majestic sport that provides vaulters with trust and courage in their own abilities and that of others. Many times, multiple vaulters are performing on the horse at the same time, and up to three can be on a horse in competition. Vaulters work together to create a beautiful routine performed while the horse is either walking, trotting, or cantering. Vaulters mount and dismount the horse while it is moving on a longe line controlled by an experienced lounger.
The Gold Star Pacesetters are an Equestrian Vaulting team located in Burleson, Texas, under the direction of Frank Pace. Children and adults of all ages are invited to join the team. Our team is made up of children as young as 6, up to adults in their mid-30's, and all ages in between. Come join us for a free session!
For additional information, please call (817) 975-8916 or contact us.
- Is Vaulting Safe?
- Our Coach
- Gala Dinner 2021
- Octoberfest, 2018
- Curragh Equestrian Center Demo, December 2018
- Luthern Church Demo, Fort Worth, September 2018
- Iowafest, Cedar Falls, IA
- Burleson 4th of July 2018
- Athens, Tx Demo, 2018
- Texfest Competition, Claredon, TX
- CIty on a Hill Festival 2018
- Agust 2017 Pony Club Clinic
- Athens, June 2017
- May, 2017, City on a Hill
- Emma Seely Clinic, Albequerque, NM
- April 2017 show
- April 2017 clinic
- Octoberfest Competition 2013
- Stock Show and Rodeo 2013
- AmeriQuine Show June 2012
- July 4 Parade 2012
- Octoberfest Colorado Competition 2012
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
- What is Equestrian Vaulting?